Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Elizabeth's release

  1. #1
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Question

    Can someone tell me for sure when she will be available to the non-club members? I know she's avail. to them first, and then in store and then online, right? I just can't remember ever seeing an actual release date (I thought it was Sept. 1st?) and I knew someone here would be able to tell me! I am so anxious to see what all AG will come out with for her and Lissie! TIA! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As far as I know, she is available for club members on August 1, general public on September 1. Atleast once it's released to club members, you know you will end up seeing everything and have a month to think about what you want to order. I wonder if she will be limited to one per club member?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I remember correctly though, last year I got a catalogue with Nellie in August saying she wasnt available until September. I imagine this is what they will do with Bar- I mean Elizabeth [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder why AG had Nellie in the catalogue last August if she didn't officially come out until September.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To get people all excited about something new. I've seen other companies do that, where there is a little sidenote next to a product saying its not available until such and such time, usually not too far ahead. Its just a marketing thing I suppose. It also gives her more exposure and builds the anticipation.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh. It sounds like something that would make people more aware that this doll is coming out soon.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    someone posted about a week ago that new limits would be 5 per item, I guess on a per purchase basis.

    Laurie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, its a nice little heads up. I think its a pretty nifty idea. Its great for collectors who know about such items and have already been anticipating them for months (like EVERYONE on this board [img]smile.gif[/img] It gives us a chance to finally see the final product even if we cant quite order it.

    I myself couldnt care less about Elizabeth. Once I heard she was going to be blonde and blue eyed for sure all interest in her disappeared. The only good thing to me is that she will bring some attention back to Lissie. However I am really excited to see Felicity back in the catalogues and whatever new things they bring back for her. Although I am really nervous because I cant believe they are changing her meet dress to the horrid (and horribly inaccurate) traveling gown. The whole situation makes me very nervous on the direction AG is taking. But enough of that right now, Im still excited for and about Felicity.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 14, 2005 05:19 PM: Message edited by: shortie421 ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She'll probably be available on ebay for non club members on August 1st... but we can only begin to imagine how much those sellers might sell her for...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know, Elizabeth may be available to club members on Aug 1st, but who's to say that all her new items (and Felicity's) won't be hidden until September? It's possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •